In 1987, Michael Swift was asked to contribute an editorial piece to GCN, an important gay community magazine, although well to the left of most American gay and lesbian opinion. A decade later this text, printed in the Congressional Record is repeatedly cited, apparently verbatim, by the religious right as evidence of the “Gay Agenda”. The video Gay Rights, Special Rights, put out by Lou Sheldon’s Traditional Values Coalition cites it with ominous music and picture of children. But when … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Flat Earth: “Ice Shelves” and “Ice Bergs” DO NOT EXIST
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Michelle Obama is a Tranny Man
- Flat Earth and other Tranny Potatoes – Featuring Patricia Steere, IPS & Mark Sargent
- Trannies – TRANNIES EVERYWHERE!
- President John F. Kennedy’s Secret Societies Speech (Full Version)
- Virginia Shooting Hoax – Crisis Actors Exposed