For most Americans, the ideal meal is fast, cheap, and tasty. Food, Inc. examines the costs of putting value and convenience over nutrition and environmental impact. Director Robert Kenner explores the subject from all angles, talking to authors, advocates, farmers, and CEOs, like co-producer Eric Schlosser (Fast Food Nation), Michael Pollan (The Omnivore’s Dilemma), Gary Hirschberg (Stonyfield Farms), and Barbara Kowalcyk, who’s been lobbying for more rigorous standards since E. coli claimed the life of her two-year-old son. The filmmaker … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- LGBTP(IA) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pedosexual Incestual Anisexual Agenda
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Exposing Safe Schools – LGBTP Gay Agenda Teaching Paedophilia to Children
- Manchester Bombing False Flag Another Hoax In The UK
- The Staged Car Attack Agenda
- Nuclear Hoax – Nukes Do Not Exist!