By Catherine J. Frompovich I find it hard to imagine that a system this corrupt can be a good thing, or that it is worth the vast amount of money spent on it. Marcia Angell  Former editor, New England Journal of Medicine I have spent most of my professional life evaluating the quality of clinical research, and I believe it is especially poor in psychiatry. The industry-sponsored studies usually cited to support psychoactive drugs—and they are the ones that … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- LGBTP(IA) Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Pedosexual Incestual Anisexual Agenda
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Exposing Safe Schools – LGBTP Gay Agenda Teaching Paedophilia to Children
- Manchester Bombing False Flag Another Hoax In The UK
- The Staged Car Attack Agenda
- Nuclear Hoax – Nukes Do Not Exist!