For most Americans, the ideal meal is fast, cheap, and tasty. Food, Inc. examines the costs of putting value and convenience over nutrition and environmental impact. Director Robert Kenner explores the subject from all angles, talking to authors, advocates, farmers, and CEOs, like co-producer Eric Schlosser (Fast Food Nation), Michael Pollan (The Omnivore’s Dilemma), Gary Hirschberg (Stonyfield Farms), and Barbara Kowalcyk, who’s been lobbying for more rigorous standards since E. coli claimed the life of her two-year-old son. The filmmaker … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- Michelle Obama is a Tranny Man
- Infinite Plane Shill Society – Flat Earth
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Crisis Actors, Media Race War Agenda, Cointelpro & BLM George Soros Exposed!
- BBC – TV Licensing is a Fraudulent Scam
- Virginia Shooting Hoax – Crisis Actors Exposed
- Flat Earth: “Ice Shelves” and “Ice Bergs” DO NOT EXIST