For most Americans, the ideal meal is fast, cheap, and tasty. Food, Inc. examines the costs of putting value and convenience over nutrition and environmental impact. Director Robert Kenner explores the subject from all angles, talking to authors, advocates, farmers, and CEOs, like co-producer Eric Schlosser (Fast Food Nation), Michael Pollan (The Omnivore’s Dilemma), Gary Hirschberg (Stonyfield Farms), and Barbara Kowalcyk, who’s been lobbying for more rigorous standards since E. coli claimed the life of her two-year-old son. The filmmaker … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Flat Earth: “Ice Shelves” and “Ice Bergs” DO NOT EXIST
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Michelle Obama is a Tranny Man
- Flat Earth and other Tranny Potatoes – Featuring Patricia Steere, IPS & Mark Sargent
- Trannies – TRANNIES EVERYWHERE!
- President John F. Kennedy’s Secret Societies Speech (Full Version)
- Virginia Shooting Hoax – Crisis Actors Exposed