By Catherine J. Frompovich I find it hard to imagine that a system this corrupt can be a good thing, or that it is worth the vast amount of money spent on it. Marcia Angell  Former editor, New England Journal of Medicine I have spent most of my professional life evaluating the quality of clinical research, and I believe it is especially poor in psychiatry. The industry-sponsored studies usually cited to support psychoactive drugs—and they are the ones that … Continue reading
Search Time To Unite
Popular Posts Today
- Prince Harry is Marrying Tranny Meghan Markle
- ISS Hoax – The International Space Station Does Not Exist!
- Fake Satellites and Nasa CGI Planets
- Michelle Obama is a Tranny Man
- Infinite Plane Shill Society – Flat Earth
- VOLCANOES ARE FAKED
- Crisis Actors, Media Race War Agenda, Cointelpro & BLM George Soros Exposed!
- BBC – TV Licensing is a Fraudulent Scam
- Virginia Shooting Hoax – Crisis Actors Exposed
- Flat Earth: “Ice Shelves” and “Ice Bergs” DO NOT EXIST